• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

84-ish Schwinn Heavy Duti

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It isn't getting ridden so it needs a new home. New tires and tubes. I don't want to ship so this is a local sale. I'll drive an hour out from Kankakee Ill. to meet up if needed. Crusty old rat worthy trades will be considered.

$160 as it sits
$180 with all the OE parts except the pedals (I misplaced them)

20200926_090849.jpg
20200926_090901.jpg
20200926_090918 (1).jpg

That's a bargain !!! ....there's no bikes in Walmart, anyone needing a basic bike - you can't buy a quality bike for this price

Hey neighbor, I'm in Bradley...only a few minutes away. Too bad I need a bigger frame. Good luck with your sale.

Hey neighbor, I'm in Bradley...only a few minutes away. Too bad I need a bigger frame. Good luck with your sale.
Howdy neighbor! We'll have to meet up some time & compare notes. I'm actually in Bourbonnais, K3 is easier to find on a map.

BTW I'm 6'1'' with a 34" inseam and there is still plenty of seatpost.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back