BO15 SPRING FEVER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto to all the aforementioned praises on that stellar detailing of the guard!

Tires are one element that can really set a build apart from the crowd, and make it a great rider too. Your choice in 'shoes' really works with the vibe you have going on!
RaT oN~!

Ditto to all the aforementioned praises on that stellar detailing of the guard!

Tires are one element that can really set a build apart from the crowd, and make it a great rider too. Your choice in 'shoes' really works with the vibe you have going on!
RaT oN~!
Thank you very much. I'm glad you appreciate what I'm doing. This is my first RBBO and I'm loving it. All that's really left for this one is the photo shoot.

Well, the bike is done! Took it out for a photo shoot today. Way ahead of schedule but I'm on to the next build anyway. I hope you like it.
pic_1.jpg

pic_2.jpg
pic_3.jpg
pic_4.jpg
pic_5.jpg
pic_6.jpg

I love this build man!!! Tons of cool details, killer stance and hotness!
BRAVO!!!

I'm very nearly finished this build...

Like to see raw thoughts get refined in Adobe Illustrator then to CNC vinyl cutter, which are the bomb. The final product looks well conceived, designed. Period fonts sell the look! Great job.

This is a hot ride. Lots of really cool accessories around a solid build. Your chain guard steals the show though, no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like to see raw thoughts get refined in Adobe Illustrator then to CNC vinyl cutter, which are the bomb. The final product looks well conceived, designed. Period fonts sell the look! Great job.
Thank you so much for your comments!!

This is a hot ride. Lots of really cool accessories around a solid build. Your chain guard steals the show though, no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I did a lot of fussing around with that chain guard and nearly painted over it and started again. I'm glad I didn't, because it seems to fit just right when I look at it now.

Thanks man! I like it too. It's hard to choose just one pic that encapsulates the whole build though. Almost need to have 2 pics of each bike go to the voting booth.
I've advocated for a Before and After dual pic for the voting booth. Just so people can get an idea of the difference some of these builds go through. So far, no dice.

I've been thinking about something similar, OJ. Maybe a "Before and After" thread in the Discussion section. Something that lists each builders' starting and finishing point so we can see how far they took it. It'd have to be locked up so that no one could comment, with the amount of builds it would be a pretty big project to keep focused.

Usually, right after my 'final photo' at the top of my Finished Bike thread, I post a photo of how the bike looked when I started. It gives perspective, and then I follow with some interesting or unique process descriptions and photos to how I got to the Finish-ed line.

Latest posts

Back