• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Please do NOT delete your sold ads!! Just use the SOLD feature of the Title

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
There is a wealth of bike and parts valuation information in those old SOLD ads here and in other forums. Please do not delete the ads. Just utilize the SOLD feature of the title.

Sorry @thebigorangecat . I'm just trying to save a wealth of knowledge from disappearing.

Right? Typical response from the peanut gallery.

No peanut gallery here , Kingfish is used to my sence of humor, as you can see we joined this forum around the same time and have made many deals together, we've learned to tolerate each other over the years .

Only problem is that how prices fluctuate over time, bikes and or parts I held on to for 25 plus years I let go when I needed to were not worth what I thought they would bring but you live you learn. I enjoyed them for the time I had them .

Latest posts

Back