Elginator

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but the high cost of a lacquer license keeps the number of stores low, now they are talking about legalizing urethane!, what is next?, epoxy???!!!
Police raided a house down the street where they had a lab mixing epoxy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It all depends on what you are mixing your polyester with.:39:
707930e8b1b1b4ae9df856bcbaefe098.jpg

These puns can go on forever.:21:

I'd love to find one of those repop tanks or a giant zeppellin model :D

I added those parts to the back of the elginator fender for a more swoopy look so now the front fender will also need some swooping, so I am making a mold off of the front fender so I will have a glass front fender to work with, swooping to come later, still working on the back fender. See the before and after photo`s of the rear of the fender for swooping details.
PICT1457.JPG
PICT1468.JPG
PICT1464.JPG
PICT1465.JPG

I added those parts to the back of the elginator fender for a more swoopy look so now the front fender will also need some swooping, so I am making a mold off of the front fender so I will have a glass front fender to work with, swooping to come later, still working on the back fender. See the before and after photo`s of the rear of the fender for swooping details.View attachment 99243 View attachment 99244 View attachment 99245 View attachment 99246

Ooooooo. I see what you did there. That’s a good swoop. I like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I set the rear fender on the bike and now I can see I need to fill near the back opening on both sides for a nicer look where the tire shows through. I painted it gray to show the defects I need to fix, after that Ineed to start work on the front fender not to mention my class one warbonnett build.
PICT1487.JPG
PICT1490.JPG
PICT1493.JPG
PICT1497.JPG
PICT1499.JPG
PICT1500.JPG
PICT1501.JPG

Adding that sculpted ducktail was a great idea. I'm loving this build!

Latest posts

Back