Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #14?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question - sorry!

I have a frame that I traded for that is not stock.
I am not a welder so it is as fabricated as it’s going to get.
I will enter into whatever category that the moderators determine is appropriate.
It’s all about the fun of the build and being inspired by other’s ideas for me.
Please advise. Let the games begin!
View attachment 93787
Just jump in Class 2 and you should be fine.

Two days in, 66 build threads. Great start.

Two days in, 66 build threads. Great start.
It is going crazy! I had 4 pages of new posts to look at this morning, by the time I got through them there were 20 more updates!

AWESOME!

It is going crazy! I had 4 pages of new posts to look at this morning, by the time I got through them there were 20 more updates!

AWESOME!
Had to switch off the alert in my phone. The constant buzzing of my smartwatch was driving me crazy... :crazy:

Had to switch off the alert in my phone. The constant buzzing of my smartwatch was driving me crazy... :crazy:
Same here! Couldn't sleep with all the racket the builders were making

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Every time I open the Build-Off forum, and put all the updates in new tabs, my tablet freezes for about 5min.

This is going really big.

Glad that I can be a part of it, since I wanted to participate since I first read about it

Distractions...

Was all ready to dive into the build off today, when a motorcycle I've been looking for for a while became available on Craigslist, so I had to go get it. Now all I want to do is tinker with it. I pushed it in a corner and covered it up, so maybe I'll forget about it for a while. It's really destined to be a winter project:

IMG_6008.JPG

Distractions...

Was all ready to dive into the build off today, when a motorcycle I've been looking for for a while became available on Craigslist, so I had to go get it. Now all I want to do is tinker with it. I pushed it in a corner and covered it up, so maybe I'll forget about it for a while. It's really destined to be a winter project:

View attachment 94324

V4 goodness!

Every time I open the Build-Off forum, and put all the updates in new tabs, my tablet freezes for about 5min.

This is going really big.

Glad that I can be a part of it, since I wanted to participate since I first read about it
I only open a few at a time and scroll the main screen down as I go to mark the place, no way my computer could keep up otherwise! :21:

Less than one week in, 78 builds in the mix.

Less than one week in, 78 builds in the mix.
Very cool!
This is how I remember it used to be before FaceBook got bigger, really enjoying this, even though getting through all the posts with our current internet speeds is painful!

internet.JPG

Yeah there's a lot going on and it's been less than a week. There's NO WAY anybody is going to need all 4 months if ya'all keep this pace up. Barring any outside issues, everyone should finish. I'm trying to pace myself, I'm reminded of the joke about the old bull amongst all the young bulls...

Carl.

Yeah there's a lot going on and it's been less than a week. There's NO WAY anybody is going to need all 4 months if ya'all keep this pace up. Barring any outside issues, everyone should finish. I'm trying to pace myself, I'm reminded of the joke about the old bull amongst all the young bulls...

Carl.
I may need 4 months. All I'm getting done is turd polishing right now!

I still gotta build the still for the Arkansas Chugabug! LOL

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

There's NO WAY anybody is going to need all 4 months if ya'all keep this pace up. Barring any outside issues, everyone should finish.
Some in Class 2 barely getting started and with lots of fabrication still to go!

Latest posts

Back