Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #14?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Self employment is a beautiful thing
It gives you a Wide angle on your life . The problems you will have is . Being self motivated , not making money unless your actual working, and if your like me being easily distracted by other things in life . It’s not a easy road to hoe but it can be a rewarding one especially when it comes to making your own decisions and having freedom to do what you want .
Best of luck .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds somewhat like retirement, I don’t know I managed to do everything I did while I was still working.

Back to the BBQ posts previously made. I ran across this portable grill bike.
20782207872d55d04236fa39d3e58c3b.jpg

Last edited:
Back the BBQ posts previously made. I ran across this portable grill bike.
20782207872d55d04236fa39d3e58c3b.jpg

It reminds me of a posting in another forum about a guy selling grilled sausages from the back of a rolling trike to the participants of a critical mass! :)
When I find it, I''ll post the picture...

Gesendet von meinem K00Y mit Tapatalk

I've been wanting to mention the FB version of RRB and how it is the polar opposite of all the good things we have going on here.
I find it very disheartening that folks get attacked for anything from asking viable questions to trying to sell something.
I took a whole thread down because of the comments on a useful tool I had made to spread the rear dropouts to accommodate multi-geared rims in vintage frames from parts that any bike builder woulds have on hand.
I think that facebook very well may be a poison to society and an end to decency and discourse. People don't treat each other like that face to face.
I'm not knocking the moderators, as I am sure it's not very fun and very time consuming to babysit, but there is a list of rules on the FB RRB page that are not being followed by a handful. I think it could use some weeding out.
We are having trouble keeping up with the posts, please if you see something report it to an admin, we boot people all the time.

I find it very disheartening that folks get attacked for anything from asking viable questions to trying to sell something.

I think that facebook very well may be a poison to society and an end to decency and discourse. People don't treat each other like that face to face.

As useful as FB might be sometimes; these are (some of) the reasons I deleted my account years ago!

Gesendet von meinem K00Y mit Tapatalk

We are having trouble keeping up with the posts, please if you see something report it to an admin, we boot people all the time.

Good to know ... I reported my first one ever last night. A guy was asking advice on putting an engine kit on a bicycle and was told to get the F out and go somewhere else ... I knew who I wanted out and it wasn't the person asking questions.

Keep up the good work and I'll help where I can!

I've been wanting to mention the FB version of RRB and how it is the polar opposite of all the good things we have going on here.
I took a whole thread down because of the comments on a useful tool I had made to spread the rear dropouts to accommodate multi-geared rims in vintage frames from parts that any bike builder woulds have on hand.
I'm not knocking the moderators, as I am sure it's not very fun and very time consuming to babysit, but there is a list of rules on the FB RRB page that are not being followed by a handful. I think it could use some weeding out.
Social media types are, generally speaking, allergic to fun and opposed to kindness.

Not staying up till midnight ….but am excited to see what the AM brings, and to get started!! Got tomorrow off, hoping the weather is in my favor...so far rain @ 5pm in the forecast.
50 degrees with 70% chance of rain here in ICT on Wednesday. It continues to be cool, wet and windy here. Should be OK for some tear down though.
Game Plan:
Tear down, assess, clean, fab, fit, tweak, repair, refinish, mock-up, experiment, remove/add, adjust, decide, source, finalize, assemble, test, adjust, ride, show and document, document, breathe.
08ca069887197ce88b919e32b83b653d.jpg

Lurking in there somewhere.

Latest posts

Back