• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND **FOUND** Felt MP handlebars and 24" Felt rims and front hub.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for the OEM Felt MP low rise cruiser handlebar with crossbar. I am also looking for a set of Felt 24" Superwide rims and Felt front hub...the shiny large diameter hub. Condition is not critical, as long all parts can easily be refinished with light sanding and paint.

Brand new felt low rise cruiser bars
3010E428-B6F2-4CA7-9842-FF8BD36D89BB.jpeg

I'm looking for the OEM Felt MP low rise cruiser handlebar with crossbar. I am also looking for a set of Felt 24" Superwide rims and Felt front hub...the shiny large diameter hub. Condition is not critical, as long all parts can easily be refinished with light sanding and paint.

Hello FrankNBrew,
I used to work at Felt (for about 14 years) and when I heard that they were pulling the plug on their Custom Cruisers they had about 70 wheels remaining in their inventory, of which about 64 were Rear Wheels ... and 6 front. 99% of the time the Buyers wanted "Matching Pairs" .... so they weren't moving them, much...
I've been a wheel builder since the '70's so that didn't keep me from buying out ALL of those remaining wheels.
I've got the 24" X 50mm wheels in Polished, Matte Black, or a few Red ones too. Everything is a Built wheel. (No HOOPS Only) The REAR's I have in 3 spd Nexus CB or just standard 1spd CB. I have fronts to match.
I even have some THICK Brick tires in WW or all black.
Everything is NEW OLD Stock NOS .... (not too old from last JULY)
Let me know what combination of colors and hubs you'd like, and I'll get you a price quote. Cheers! CCR Dave

Hello FrankNBrew,
I used to work at Felt (for about 14 years) and when I heard that they were pulling the plug on their Custom Cruisers they had about 70 wheels remaining in their inventory, of which about 64 were Rear Wheels ... and 6 front. 99% of the time the Buyers wanted "Matching Pairs" .... so they weren't moving them, much...
I've been a wheel builder since the '70's so that didn't keep me from buying out ALL of those remaining wheels.
I've got the 24" X 50mm wheels in Polished, Matte Black, or a few Red ones too. Everything is a Built wheel. (No HOOPS Only) The REAR's I have in 3 spd Nexus CB or just standard 1spd CB. I have fronts to match.
Let me know what combination of colors and hubs you'd like, and I'll get you a price quote. Cheers! CCR Dave

I had a set of the 24" wheels off of an El Guapo, which I sold. I tracked down the buyer and bought them back (he made about a $40 profit). Now I'm swapping out the rear hub with a Shimano 7 speed, which has a hub flange the same diameter as the Felt high flange front hub. It looks like it's going to cost around $30 or more to get the right size spokes. I probably could use an extra wheel and hub for another project. If you still have them available, what colors do you have, and how much would it cost to ship me one 50mm 24" Felt front wheel with high flange hub? Michigan 48093

Wheel color is not important, but the spokes have to be silver; not black.

Thanks!

Hello Mr. Brew,
Those Large Flange Felt Front hubs are Like GOLD right now .....
The very Last production run that Felt had made for the Front wheels .... they went "Cheap" and their wheel source, changed away from the Large Flange to a generic Low Flange.
I am running out Fast of Large Flange front hubs for building wheels ....
BUT ....... here is what I could do:
~~~ Matte Black 50 mm Felt RIM with Silver S/S 12ga spokes and Polished Silver Large Flange Front hub for $100.00
~~~ Matte Black 50 mm Felt RIM with Silver S/S 12ga spokes and
BLACK Large Flange Front hub for $80.00
~~~ using the Generic LOW flange Silver hub for $70.00
(Everything is NOS) Shipping would be $20.00
Think about those options and let me know .... Thanks! CCR Dave

Last edited:
CCR, I'm glad you got a sale out of this thread. I was going to jump on the front wheel with shiny hub, but I just bought another Felt cruiser for my wife, so I ordered a set of spokes from Ebay. If I don't love them hopefully you'll still have the wheel available. Thanks!

I will take the front wheel with a black hub, let me know where to send the money, thanks.

I've got plenty! I'll get you one for sure ..... Choose Black Spokes OR Silver Spokes .....
And I replied to you by PM .... I need a zip code / city for shipping quote....
I'll PM you with PayPal info.
Thank you! Cheers! CCR Dave

CCR, I'm glad you got a sale out of this thread. I was going to jump on the front wheel with shiny hub, but I just bought another Felt cruiser for my wife, so I ordered a set of spokes from Ebay. If I don't love them hopefully you'll still have the wheel available. Thanks!

I've got about a Dozen wheels, at least .....
Mixed between Matte Black and Polished .... AND very low on RED
Let me know if I can ever help you out.
Thank you! Cheers! CCR Dave

Hello FrankNBrew,
Apologies for jumping on the thread. Dave, I am interested in finding out more about the wheels and sent you a message.

Hello FrankNBrew,
Do you still have any rims

Latest posts

Back