• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Reflectors - More Styles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
TWO OF THESE BEAUTIES AVAILABLE
High quality, gently used polished chrome parts and magnified reflector setup combined to give you greater nighttime visibility and style.
$27.95 each includes shipping to the lower 48. Sorry no Paypal. Personal check or USPS money order only.
IMG_5059.JPG

Last edited:
ONE OF A KIND REFLECTOR
- Classic styling will look great on almost any collector bicycle.
- Featuring a combination of perfectly matched NOS vintage bicycle parts.
- Magnified dual reflector placement and chrome face provides increased nightime visibility.

$27.95 includes shipping to any of the lower 48 states. Sorry no Paypal. Personal check or USPS money order only please.

86292_f64e079c97af09b1a2350d1810a4358f.jpg

Last edited:
Great work, looks awesome.
No paypal is a dealbreaker though. I don't use checks anymore since debitcards and paypal came along. You should look into it. The speed and ease of it is why less and less folks are using checks.
Sorry, Carl.

No paypal is a dealbreaker though. I don't use checks anymore since debitcards and paypal came along. You should look into it. The speed and ease of it is why less and less folks are using checks.
Sorry, Carl.

I always send Cash , never had a problem

Sorry, Carl.

Carl-
Thanks for the compliments, advice, and apology.
Mark

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back