Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20180825_130557.jpg

I missed out on an MP because the asking price was more than Could do at the time. I miss that bike, and I never even had it. Waiting for it or another to come up again. Couple of cool Felts you you have there @aceuh this entire thread is a fav.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6278e95a466630d55ec22cb375a1e67d.jpg
21af8be8eea6b9d61a7bdff7dd0a8e6b.jpg

Almost !
Slight clearance issue with the chain against the rim (along the chainstay ) - I'll grab some shims and place them between the spider arm and ring and should solve the issue .
And future plans include a red seat collar and a top load box stem.
And she will be a rider !
And the weather looks okay for the next few days here - so I'm excited for that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea what bars those are?

I've got the same frame and was thinking of doing something similar.

Here is what you get when you take a 2012 Fat Tire Ale Bike and take it with you in a Time Travel Trip in the "Way Back" machine !! I got this as a "Frame Kit" from @kingfish254 a couple years ago ...... and I thought I would just have fun taking in "Back-In-Time"
This features DEEP Fenders from a early '50's MURRAY, A "Jerry Springer" (Monark-Style), Skip-Tooth Chain & Dog-Leg Cranks, Persons Supreme pedals, Monark Rear Rack, Columbia Newsboy Bars, Suicide Shifter Fat Tire Ale Bottle Shifter, and see who can find 5 Fat Tire Ale Bottle Caps in this build ...... I should have this up in Asheville on OCT 27th at the Pumpkin Peddaler Ride at New Belgium Brewery in Asheville
I hope you like the "SPIN-on-the -Bottle" .... Cheers! CCR Dave
FAT TIRE ALE 1.jpg
FAT TIRE ALE 2.jpg
FAT TIRE ALE 3.jpg
FAT TIRE ALE 4.jpg
FAT TIRE ALE 5.jpg
FAT TIRE ALE 6.jpg
FAT TIRE ALE 7.jpg
FAT TIRE ALE 8.jpg
FAT TIRE ALE 9.jpg
FAT TIRE ALE 9.1.jpg

Awesome work Dave! Perfect mesh of old with new with your own flare thrown in!

Here is what you get when you take a 2012 Fat Tire Ale Bike and take it with you in a Time Travel Trip in the "Way Back" machine !! I got this as a "Frame Kit" from @kingfish254 a couple years ago ...... and I thought I would just have fun taking in "Back-In-Time"
This features DEEP Fenders from a early '50's MURRAY, A "Jerry Springer" (Monark-Style), Skip-Tooth Chain & Dog-Leg Cranks, Persons Supreme pedals, Monark Rear Rack, Columbia Newsboy Bars, Suicide Shifter Fat Tire Ale Bottle Shifter, and see who can find 5 Fat Tire Ale Bottle Caps in this build ...... I should have this up in Asheville on OCT 27th at the Pumpkin Peddaler Ride at New Belgium Brewery in Asheville
I hope you like the "SPIN-on-the -Bottle" .... Cheers! CCR DaveView attachment 85458 View attachment 85459 View attachment 85460 View attachment 85461 View attachment 85462 View attachment 85463 View attachment 85464 View attachment 85465 View attachment 85466 View attachment 85467
Digging it!

I wish those pictures would come out in the proper angle !!
I don't understand why they do what they do when I upload them here.
Wish a RRB monitor would flip them around so WE don't have to look at them side-ways :crazy2:

I wish those pictures would come out in the proper angle !!
I don't understand why they do what they do when I upload them here.
Wish a RRB monitor would flip them around so WE don't have to look at them side-ways :crazy2:
If your using your cell phone to take the pictures, take the pictures with your phone sideways instead of straight up and down. Worked for me.

If your using your cell phone to take the pictures, take the pictures with your phone sideways instead of straight up and down. Worked for me.
That is probably the case in a few pics but not all that came out the wrong way. It seems the site's "picture reader" (for lack of a better term) doesn't always distinguish what is top-bottom positioning

Sorry haven’t logged on in sometime , the bars on the felt are from the motoX shop ,cheap and no name very wide and flat .
I’m looking at going with some. Klunker bars from velo orange .they seem to have more sweep back and will likely be more comfy .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back