RRBBO13 Aztec Jaguar / 13th Mental Breakdown

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of Schwinn cantis, but I love this bike!

I'm not a fan of Schwinn cantis, but I love this bike!
That's where I was a while back until I found a tank. Makes a big difference. Now I'm just second guessing my color. I'm thinking of going back to black.

Carl.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

That's where I was a while back until I found a tank. Makes a big difference. Now I'm just second guessing my color. I'm thinking of going back to black.

Carl.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

NOOOOO!!
It's the tank, the killer fork, and the far out bars, but that color helps bring attention to those details and helps them shine. I have a feeling going to black is going to diminish the visibility and cohesiveness of those cool elements. I love how that paint turned out.

Now that you've had time to ponder the whole "back to black" thing with a bit of soothing music, I'll repeat what the others have said... NOOOOOOOOOOO... OOOOO :eek:

You've done so much work on that paint, don't do eeet! :shake:

I'm thinking of going from black to red on my build, and one reason is that I feel the details are lost with black... needs colour.

Glen.

Today was a good day.
Yesterday my cellphone gave me the blue screen of death, so it was new phone day. Still getting used to it but after I cleaned out 47% of the apps and stopped most of the crosstalk and notifications, I think I'm good. The Moto g6 has a better camera too.
45fd0f21b423425399fa4afcce735423.jpg
0fb39e3e12ffd4cb13d3577044232cf2.jpg

Carl.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using temporal doubling...

Since we've got a few days, I'll be adding one more update. The San Marcos seat will be going back on, I've solved the squeak issue and I want to mount the plate. I'm also hoping I can create a "load" to go on the rack. An adventurer's journal and some maps, an Indiana Jones kind of thing.
de0a202e9b2fb73014f171bb2e0c1a78.jpg

Carl.

Last edited:
Looking forward to what artifacts you create Dr. Jones!

I've decided that the books on the rack need to be of real use to the explorer...
b4acd3c6c859e39e17ea881fdcd45276.jpg

A journal and more will also be included

Carl.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using temporal shifting...

Going for the look with a light application of gunstock stain.
9b9fa562d6d87c337334a3bb84c49154.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) play using temporal shifting...

Bars detail, seat swap and participation ribbon :21:
bars 1.jpg
IMG_20180806_172809926.jpg

Carl.

Needs to stay hydrated if you're gonna ride em'
Doh! Got my finger... rain day
IMG_20180806_173703119.jpg
IMG_20180806_173803953.jpg
waterbike.jpg

Carl.

Latest posts

Back