RRBBO13 Slammed Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OneHorsePower, this is an awesome build. Isanely stylish, I love it. The frame is incredibly beautiful and unique..
I would use a layback seat post and put the seat further back, not higher. Then You could probably change the handlebars angle too so they don't point in the sky like that. You will keep the low seating position as well.
For those red handles I would put some red reflectors on the spokes. Are You installing lights? I think I see a front light holder there? In this case the red color from the rear light might be enough.
Again great build!

Thanks guys !
plenty of time left to prop it up ;)

For now heres how it sits for the Pirate ride / tour de l'ile de nuit de montreal (Night tour or Montreal)
20180531_111130.jpg
20180531_111142.jpg
20180531_111152.jpg
20180531_111206.jpg
20180531_111216.jpg

Last minute update : getto kickstand/tool holder :giggle:
20180531_111306.jpg
20180531_111328.jpg

:rockout::113::dance2:

Ohh yeah ! [emoji4]

gonna try to make something happen with parts i have and some fabrication

So far i laced up a set of wheels today ,
got a lady Hawtorn frame and fork as base,
seat and bars that were made for my last build but never made the cut,
1 fat 1 skinny tires

i will try to make this a roller in 3days for a ride i have next weekend , but will most likely be upgrated untill deadline View attachment 76576 View attachment 76577 View attachment 76578 View attachment 76579

Slow and stead wins the race 1hp nice work . Love this frame very creative design.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With all the reflectors and lights, it reminds me of a rolling stained glass art piece. Your curvy iron and steel, and the bright bits.

Make sure you get some pics from your le' tois du Nord !

Love that bike man. Full of sick style!

This is awesome! ...I hadn't seen it since it was in pieces ready to be welded. I'm finding it hard to keep up with so many builds.
Such a cool frame and the rake on that fork... c'est magnifique!

Man this one came out sweet!

What saddle is that?
it started as a huffy seat , i stripped it , heat formed the plastic pan , paded and hand sew leather on .. was made for a previous build but was not quite right

Latest posts

Back