RRBBO13 52 Pickup

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I think it's done. Added a tin box to hold the batteries instead of stuffing them between the wood tank slabs. Also sprayed a couple of coats of matte finish clear coat on the wood too.
Not quite sure how to do the finished post, so in the meantime, here's a few new pictures for this thread...
IMG_20180721_165633.jpg
thu22mbnail.jpeg
IMG_20180721_165719.jpg
thumbnai1l.jpeg
thumbnai3.jpeg
thumbnhail.jpeg

This really rolled together well!
Congrats on your cool ride!

Turned out great! Dig your custom work with the copper and the wood.

To start a Finished thread, go to the Build Off 13 Finished Bikes, and click on 'Create a new thread'. Put in your bike name, and then the first thing on the thread should be the photo you want to have selected for the Voting Thread. (personally, I like your 2nd pic from the top, that rear quarter angle is cool!)

Then follow up with some description of your build, and for sure put some of your photos of using the copper to build your rack and fork. Maybe a photo of what you started with too, and other unique 'process' pics.

Then copy and paste a link to your build thread and add that as well.

You can have as many photos in this Finished thread as you like; just make sure your favorite one is at the top!

Turned out great! Dig your custom work with the copper and the wood.

To start a Finished thread, go to the Build Off 13 Finished Bikes, and click on 'Create a new thread'. Put in your bike name, and then the first thing on the thread should be the photo you want to have selected for the Voting Thread. (personally, I like your 2nd pic from the top, that rear quarter angle is cool!)

Then follow up with some description of your build, and for sure put some of your photos of using the copper to build your rack and fork. Maybe a photo of what you started with too, and other unique 'process' pics.

Then copy and paste a link to your build thread and add that as well.

You can have as many photos in this Finished thread as you like; just make sure your favorite one is at the top!
Thank you OJ!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back