RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need a helmet with this...just a hat.

boss_hogg_by_andreaaustoni-d4r8x38.jpg
Awesome! And I heard a little scrape....fiberglass doesn't throw sparks very well though. :bigsmile:

Looks cool. I'm thinking a helmet like this is needed to continue the aerodynamics.
View attachment 75394

Here you go guys.
20180626_144353.jpg

Went for a ride to my LBS, somehow the bottom bracket came loose. That's twice now, atleast it didn't bend the sprocket this time.

Then the taillight fell out, thankfully unscathed.

Or you can add stabilizing fins

lightfins.jpg

So I've been thinking about putting a shop logo on the "skirts" of this thing.
I'm not technologically advanced enough to photochop.
But this pic makes me think it could work.
20180509_185631.jpg

A Falstaff Garage logo could fit.
Might give it that old shop truck look?

I'm sure you have already thought of this, but I just noticed how the insides of the body panels show. Make sure you paint those beforehand with either black or an accent color.

Here is some inspiration on your shop truck logo idea.

1959-chevy-shop-truck-hot-rod-rat-rod-1.JPG

I'm sure you have already thought of this, but I just noticed how the insides of the body panels show. Make sure you paint those beforehand with either black or an accent color.

Here is some inspiration on your shop truck logo idea.

1959-chevy-shop-truck-hot-rod-rat-rod-1.JPG
I'd like to redesign the Falstaff beer logo, so it's not infringement to make it my own.

I like the beer logo revision idea. I think you can be pretty close to the same, take some stuff off the beer label, change color of the word 'Falstaff', etc.

It appears you are moving away from the 'Caddy' idea. Which, I don't think is all bad. I guess I would be conscious of it so you don't get a weird mix of themes, and then lose your punch.

Latest posts

Back