RRBBO13 The Grey Goose " Finished "

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of right now all I have for this build is a set of grey 26" tires. They were my inspiration to start this build. I have a few parts bikes lined up and a bunch of parts on the way. The frame is gonna be a postwar JC Higgins Jetflow.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Cool frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to RRB and BO13
Can't go wrong if you starting point is a classic Jetflow frame.
How big are the gray tires?

Welcome to the fray! The frame is sweet, and grey tires? You can't miss! RaT oN~!

Picked up a parts bike yesterday. Pretty much just wanted the rear rack. Not sure if it will just get painted or maybe have the chrome redone.

A bunch of stuff showed up today. The frame , springer forks, handlebars , pedals, grips and stem. My chain is in at Bike Tech Solutions .

Looking forward to seeing that rack on the Flow.

Wow that came out nice! Never seen the CLR bath on here before. Is that the Calcium/Lime/Rust rover stuff? You dilute it at all?

Wow that came out nice! Never seen the CLR bath on here before. Is that the Calcium/Lime/Rust rover stuff? You dilute it at all?
Yes. It's a 1 to 1 mix of CLR and water. Works great to remove surface rust and doesn't hurt the chrome. My brother and I have used it a lot on chrome parts.

Latest posts

Back