RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool!!!
But you have just disqualified yourself with video evidence that you actually started this build back in January 2016. :D

Awesome! And I heard a little scrape....fiberglass doesn't throw sparks very well though. :bigsmile:

Looks cool. I'm thinking a helmet like this is needed to continue the aerodynamics.
download.jpeg

You proved it wasn't January, but not that it wasn't 2016 :D

I like the stance with the 24 rear even better

Awesome! And I heard a little scrape....fiberglass doesn't throw sparks very well though. :bigsmile:

Looks cool. I'm thinking a helmet like this is needed to continue the aerodynamics.
View attachment 75394

This may flow better with the vibe of the body.

9bc222b650af1e95d67ae2b82c1a8de5.jpg

I've probably had these handlebars since January of 2016...

Actually just pulled them from a schwinn racer.

Anyway, I wanted to try them to see if I liked them better than the moon bars. And I do.
20180515_181800.jpg
20180515_181810.jpg

And I definitely like the stance with the 24 better.
20180515_182152.jpg

Thanks @KJV for making me think about that.

Man, That is one sweet ride now! Love the look of the 24 in the rear. I like seeing some ankle, er, rim and tire. And, if you do the aforementioned white walls on fr and r.....hubba hubba! And I agree on the bars as well.

I'm just brainstorming here, but the white looks really cool. What if you did a white base color, or maybe that early '70s champagne Caddy color (our doctor down at the end of our road had one), and then lined the indentations on the form with a silver or chrome color to make it look like the molding / trim on the car? Matching handlebar mirrors are almost a given, right?

You got a good one going here, my friend. RaT oN~!

Man, That is one sweet ride now! Love the look of the 24 in the rear. I like seeing some ankle, er, rim and tire. And, if you do the aforementioned white walls on fr and r.....hubba hubba! And I agree on the bars as well.

I'm just brainstorming here, but the white looks really cool. What if you did a white base color, or maybe that early '70s champagne Caddy color (our doctor down at the end of our road had one), and then lined the indentations on the form with a silver or chrome color to make it look like the molding / trim on the car? Matching handlebar mirrors are almost a given, right?

You got a good one going here, my friend. RaT oN~!
You're not far off from what's in my mind. And yes, there is a mirror.

Latest posts

Back