RRBBO13 Project Ed 2.0 (It’s a Roller)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking bike Really took shape quick . Now it’s time for the speed box . Do you this one will be faster then last years bike ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last years went about 20 mph.

This one will be lighter and 52v instead of about 40. That should translate to speed.

I can’t help but get inspired after picking up this over the weekend. “Streamline” is a beautiful thing isn’t it.

Sold to a customer with a Schwinn Aerocycle but a work of art like this will get you in the mood for 30’s design.

46467f9d0563a6407dd25b97afd3f5c9.jpg

Incredible piece

I'm really charged up on this superb build. Need to calm down. Maybe the Lithium I on will kick in soon. I have an entire battery of bad puns. I'll stop now. Don't want any negative feelings about me. Only positive. Sorry, just had two scotches.

You could be one heck of a rapper.

I'm really charged up on this superb build. Need to calm down. Maybe the Lithium I on will kick in soon. I have an entire battery of bad puns. I'll stop now. Don't want any negative feelings about me. Only positive. Sorry, just had two scotches.
Steve, you had me at 'charged up'.....:21:

Dig the puns brother, keep that good energy flowing. And, don't terminate those puns too soon.....

B2h7KK9.gif

Hopefully I haven’t lost everyone’s interest yet.

I finally figured out the fender situation.

The stays had to bolt on in two different places and I had to notch the fender for the leaf spring but it was all done in similar ways to the old motorcycle leaf spring forks.

43d9106a1a47a7a462ec813114f340dd.heic

c4b2e4116525d178a4c9a76366de0d13.heic

Looking good.
Couldn't you have just bolted the fender to the vertical springer bars with some standoffs?

I think you two are the only guys following this build anymore so thank you!

The fender cut out was to allow the fender room so that it would not scrape the top of the tire when in action. I’ll clean up that raw cut a little more later.

Latest posts

Back