Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1959 Edsel Ranger mild custom, ready for some summer cruisin' and shows.

upload_2017-5-29_18-6-52.jpeg

It is huge! No problems loading the cooler an umbrella and lawn chairs up to go to a car show.

Dream car and a cover girl all in one. Love it!

The current daily, 2016 Focus ST.

18765963_10154826305618191_8226254378438057776_n.jpg

My favorite car (which won't impress anyone else, but was a better driver's car than way too many unreliable performance cars—and even other Legacys—I've driven), written into my Dante Project book series and I had to junk recently due to rot and clearing out the house to move. I never lost a friend that hurt so much. Here it is in a much earlier day.

226700_6056853190_1147_n.jpg

The only car I want, I designed myself and it looks something like a WW2 fighter plane on an open-wheel racer chassis. Due to cost and the realities of terrible traffic and morons with their phones, I'll be building a boat design first.

my '32 (which are older pics.) its been in storage for the last 5+ years plan on getting it home this summer again and get it going kinda sad hasn't run in that long so will take some prep work on that, has lots of old chrome and rare parts and a super rare intake setup.

and my '34 roadster that has also been in storage that I need to get out and work on.

I've been lurking around here and checking up on you all so I figured I'd show off what I been doing since I'm not building bikes. I traded my 91 Oldsmobile custom cruiser wagon for this 87 silverado 4x4 back in September of last year and I have been refurbishing and replacing things since, new brakes all around, new select hubs, new exhaust, new muffler, new battery, refurbished junkyard rims and new tires, a used visor with new fog lights, new taillight lenses, new wire harness for the taillights, and I have new rust free doors, new window regulators/ motors, new crystal clear headlights, new weather strip, new door locks, new lock actuators, and a sweet stereo system waiting to go in soon as the weather decides to cooperate.
IMAG2192.jpg
IMAG2167.jpg
IMAG2179.jpg
IMAG1934.jpg
IMAG1936.jpg

I've been lurking around here and checking up on you all so I figured I'd show off what I been doing since I'm not building bikes. I traded my 91 Oldsmobile custom cruiser wagon for this 87 silverado 4x4 back in September of last year and I have been refurbishing and replacing things since, new brakes all around, new select hubs, new exhaust, new muffler, new battery, refurbished junkyard rims and new tires, a used visor with new fog lights, new taillight lenses, new wire harness for the taillights, and I have new rust free doors, new window regulators/ motors, new crystal clear headlights, new weather strip, new door locks, new lock actuators, and a sweet stereo system waiting to go in soon as the weather decides to cooperate. View attachment 73614 View attachment 73615 View attachment 73616 View attachment 73617 View attachment 73618
looks good , those square bodies are hot right now

Latest posts

Back