66 Slick Chick value?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
00k0k_gw6yHYyAR3C_1200x900.jpg

This is for sale locally, he wants $375 for it which seems a little high. What do you guys think?

00k0k_gw6yHYyAR3C_1200x900.jpg

This is for sale locally, he wants $375 for it which seems a little high. What do you guys think?

It would be hard for me to justify payin that much for a girls bike but if it was parted out I think it could easily get that price .

Worth it all day long!
It would be hard for me to justify payin that much for a girls bike but if it was parted out I think it could easily get that price .
If it was in good condition, sure. But that's not a $375 bike. That's someone suffering from "It's vintage, and rare, so should be worth a ton!"

I bought my daughter's '72 Fair Lady out of a barn in better shape than that for $40.

I was thinking it would make a good partner for my boys 65 Deluxe Sting-Ray, but I don't think I could justify a nearly $400 girls bike.

I was thinking it would make a good partner for my boys 65 Deluxe Sting-Ray, but I don't think I could justify a nearly $400 girls bike.

Totally understandable. I guessing at a parts alone it would add up that price... maybe the seller is too...

If it was in good condition, sure. But that's not a $375 bike. That's someone suffering from "It's vintage, and rare, so should be worth a ton!"

I bought my daughter's '72 Fair Lady out of a barn in better shape than that for $40.

Know the difference between a fair lady and a Slick Chick ?

...so, does that mean my fairly complete boys beater stingray is worth hundreds of $$$...cuz, I barely paid tens of $ :grin:.

Jason

Could be ? Thers a wealth of knowledge here as well all over the world wide web ...
Arm yourself .

Know the difference between a fair lady and a Slick Chick ?

I do know that Slick Chicks are more desirable then a fare lady, I just can't personally justify it :thumbsup:.

Apparently the difference is $335.

Do you see the difference in the bars , tuffed seat , rear tire , how bout the rear wheel ?
Your a " Muscle bike " guy , care to list what those kind of parts sell for ? ( just too name a few ) o_O:rofl:

Buy a high loop early sissy bar , go head "Make my day " :cool2:

I went to see if the bike was still for sale it's gone, show's that it was worth what he was asking for it.

Rear wheel on a Slik Chick is an S2, on a Fair Lady its an S7. My wife has a blue 68 Slik Chick, I paid 130 for it a couple years ago.

If that bike was in my neighborhood for sale at that price... I would have grabbed it. The parts alone were worth it.

Latest posts

Back