THE ODDJOB AWARDS FOR MOST RAT-ISFACTION - 2nd ANNUAL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please post all of your framed or otherwise posted awards. I'd be really interested in seeing what you do with them!

Ordered this book from Barnes and Noble and it arrived today....super cool! The art of Bill Campbell, and lots of info and pics on the incredible Weird-Oh world! The inspiration for the OddJob awards....can't wait to 'dig' in..
20160812_174212.jpg

Got mine to day I haven't had time to frame it yet . Thanks again odd job[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9fcfa1cf07001cc167db9d86457cde8b.jpg

Thanks OddJob, it will be proudly displayed on my wall of niknaks.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well deserved my friend! Say, any of you wieners, er, winners out there have your OddJob Awards displayed yet? And this reminds me....I gotta frame one up and put it in the BACK40!

Well deserved my friend! Say, any of you wieners, er, winners out there have your OddJob Awards displayed yet? And this reminds me....I gotta frame one up and put it in the BACK40!
Displayed proudly on the shop fridge.
I might move it to the wall one day, if I ever finish organizing my garage.

Displayed proudly on the shop fridge.
I might move it to the wall one day, if I ever finish organizing my garage.
How goes the cleaning / organizing my suds-loving thespian?

No real progress lately, parts for the Indian are strewn across the floor. Also been working 9pm to 6am, so I don't feel like doing much after work but sleep.
Work is good. :thumbsup:

Work is good. :thumbsup:
Yea, after being laid off before my summer trip and getting home to find out it's permanent; it's nice to be back to work....even though I have to work with a bunch of kids who only want a smoke break and a pay check.
But I've been trying to bite my tongue this past month.

It's all framed up now.
d7544a24e572b3b9e331cf494125e0c9.jpg

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back