TRADITIONAL Schwindecisive

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hey, I've got a pair of pink wheels that I doubt I'd use on anything else, so why not?! If I don't like it, I can swap it out for something else!

Funny thing, my favorite car to drive in Wreckfest is a pink-and-white 1959/1960 Cadillac! Doesn't matter if I'm in a race or a demolition derby, there's just something fun about annihilating the competition in a pastel pink Caddy!
View attachment 267006

Although, I never listened to Elvis Presley while driving this car... Be right back, gonna try something!
Wingman 😉

Aaaaah, a fellow racer I see! Nice! Which car's your favorite?
I find it hard to pick one. But I think the 'Little Thrasher' because its tough as a nail and fun to ride.
My other favorites are The Wingman, Bullet and the Roadslayer (that engine grunt!).
I do not play online and very often, but currently saving for the 'hotbomb' :p

I grew up with Carmageddon 1 (1997) and Carmageddon 2. Always had a soft spot for vehicular combat, damage models, ratrods, engine roars and hard soundtracks. Are you farmiliar with Carmageddon?

What are your favorite vehicles in Wreckfest?
These guys have the current rights to Carmageddon, so anticipating such a game with Wreckfest damage models.

Interesting how we have similar tastes on this forum and between ratrodders/bikers in general ;)

Last edited:
That name alone drew interest. I love it when a fellow Schwinnthusiast uses Schwinnglish….

By the way that bike is 🍒 , mate. Props!

I find it hard to pick one. But I think the 'Little Thrasher' because its tough as a nail and fun to ride.
My other favorites are The Wingman, Bullet and the Roadslayer (that engine grunt!).
I do not play online and very often, but currently saving for the 'hotbomb' :p
All good choices, if I do say so myself!

I haven't played online yet myself (I would get destroyed!) but I have unlocked everything through the tournament challenges save for a few liveries, since I haven't completed Career Mode yet. Wreckfest is my go-to game for when I want to play something for a bit without having to refresh myself on the controls. It's just plain-and-simple fun! I especially enjoy customizing cars whenever I need a break from racing.

Got any favorite tracks or derby arenas? My go-to favorite track is the Hellride track, with Deathloop being a close 2nd. I also love derbying in Madman Stadium.
I grew up with Carmageddon 1 (1997) and Carmageddon 2. Always had a soft spot for vehicular combat, damage models, ratrods, engine roars and hard soundtracks. Are you farmiliar with Carmageddon?
I know that one of the cars you can unlock through the Tournament Challenges is the Eagle-R from Carmageddon 4, and there are even a few Carmageddon maps in the game too!

I only know of Carmageddon through Wreckfest. When those games first came out, I was just a little kid. And honestly, I doubt my parents would've let me play it until I was much older anyway. The racing games I grew up playing the most were Need for Speed, from Hot Pursuit 2 all the way to ProStreet, (except for Most Wanted 2005,) Midnight Club 2, 3 and L.A., and my personal favorite, Burnout Revenge. There were also a few NASCAR games, ATV Off-Road Fury 1-3, MX Unleashed, MX vs. ATV Unleashed, Flatout 2, and Motorstorm/Motorstorm: Apocalypse. In fact, nearly all the games I grew up playing were racing games!

What are your favorite vehicles in Wreckfest?
These guys have the current rights to Carmageddon, so anticipating such a game with Wreckfest damage models.
I need to drive the rest of my fleet more often (including the HotBomb,) but if I had to pick a 2nd favorite after the Wingman, it'd have to be the War Wagon! The thing's got plenty of grunt, it can take a beating, and it's surprisingly nimble and easy to control!
20240526143112_1.jpg

It would be neat to see more arcade racers these days, but I'm not sure when (or if) that's ever going to happen. The genre's been lacking quite a bit since the mid-2000s. Still, there's always hope. If Bugbear does make a Carmageddon game with the same polish and finesse as Wreckfest, it's bound to be good!
Interesting how we have similar tastes on this forum and between ratrodders/bikers in general ;)
It's always fun to see all these different hobbies and interests cross over! I was a car-guy long before I got into bikes, and I've been playing video games for almost as long as I've been into cars! Throw in my love for art and building stuff out of LEGO, K'NEX or anything else, and building custom bikes just seems like a natural addition to my list of hobbies and interests!

Last edited:
Got any favorite tracks or derby arenas? My go-to favorite track is the Hellride track, with Deathloop being a close 2nd. I also love derbying in Madman Stadium.
I really like 'Boulder Bank Circuit'. Fast and dangerous. Many rocks, trees where high speed collision is possible. It makes it extra thrilling when you are pushing your opponent side-by-side.

I only know of Carmageddon through Wreckfest. When those games first came out, I was just a little kid. And honestly, I doubt my parents would've let me play it until I was much older anyway. The racing games I grew up playing the most were Need for Speed, from Hot Pursuit 2 all the way to ProStreet, (except for Most Wanted 2005,) Midnight Club 2, 3 and L.A., and my personal favorite, Burnout Revenge. There were also a few NASCAR games, ATV Off-Road Fury 1-3, MX Unleashed, MX vs. ATV Unleashed, Flatout 2, and Motorstorm/Motorstorm: Apocalypse. In fact, nearly all the games I grew up playing were racing games!
The last (2015?) Carmageddon; Max Damage is ok, but a little disappointing in my opinion.
Carmageddon 1 and 2 are just awesome. The soundtracks (Fear Factory and Iron Maiden), the VERY creative vehicles and the damage models.
  • Carmageddon 1 is just hardcore demolition racing, you can crash really hard without completely annihilating your vehicle. The box cover said it best: "Racing for the chemically imbalanced" :21:
  • Carmageddon 2 is a little less forgiving, but I deeply enjoy the later races where you have a mix of big rigs and small buggy's. When a lighter vehicle gets underneath you, you really crush your opponent. (I'm trying to describe a feeling of vehicular satisfaction here).
I am thinking of building a fat bike with a "Don Dumpster" theme:
1000027928.jpg

Anyway, sorry I got a little excited there, we probably have to go for a bike ride and beer sometime :thumbsup:
probably with nearly everyone of the RRB forum!

I really enjoy the sketches on page 3, awesome how you can put that together.
Can't wait for following updates!

I really like 'Boulder Bank Circuit'. Fast and dangerous. Many rocks, trees where high speed collision is possible. It makes it extra thrilling when you are pushing your opponent side-by-side.
Boulder Bank Circuit's an adrenaline rush! I haven't raced on that course much outside of Career Mode and Tournament Challenges. I need to change that.
The last (2015?) Carmageddon; Max Damage is ok, but a little disappointing in my opinion.
Carmageddon 1 and 2 are just awesome. The soundtracks (Fear Factory and Iron Maiden), the VERY creative vehicles and the damage models.
  • Carmageddon 1 is just hardcore demolition racing, you can crash really hard without completely annihilating your vehicle. The box cover said it best: "Racing for the chemically imbalanced" :21:
  • Carmageddon 2 is a little less forgiving, but I deeply enjoy the later races where you have a mix of big rigs and small buggy's. When a lighter vehicle gets underneath you, you really crush your opponent. (I'm trying to describe a feeling of vehicular satisfaction here).
I just might have to check out those games for myself at some point. Sounds like a lot of fun!
I am thinking of building a fat bike with a "Don Dumpster" theme:
View attachment 267439
That would be cool! I'd love to do a couple video game-themed bikes myself!
Anyway, sorry I got a little excited there, we probably have to go for a bike ride and beer sometime :thumbsup:
probably with nearly everyone of the RRB forum!
All good dude, I love talking about video games! I bet it'd be fun to hang out with you and just about everyone else here!
I really enjoy the sketches on page 3, awesome how you can put that together.
Can't wait for following updates!
Thank you!

Hopefully I'll have more updates soon!

Small update on Schwindecisve:

At the moment, my dad's sandblaster isn't working (again,) and we won't know whether or not we can fix it until next week. I'm hesitant to start any serious work on this bike until I know for sure that I can sandblast the old powder coat off the bike and all its parts. If we can fix the sandblaster soon, then I know I can get this bike ready to ride in short order. If the sandblaster can't be fixed soon, then I'm either going to have to hold off on building this bike until the sandblaster does get fixed, or I'm going to have to pay someone else to sandblast it for me, and probably be disappointed with the results. I might also consider entering a different bike in the Build Off, but I don't know. I'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Do that! She's amazing! I follow her on the tube since a long time and she's also a regular in a very popular german TV-show for kids that explaines complicated stuff in a very simple way (Sendung mit der Maus)
That's cool! Yeah, I'll definitely check out more of her stuff.
Go for it, you will love it! (I did and still do!) :wink1:
I remember that one! I was amazed that you built it without any welds; most impressive!

I actually got this homemade swing bike from a buddy of mine a couple years ago. It's too rough to build in my opinion, but it makes for a good template to reverse-engineer. I think a swing bike would be a good first bike for me to weld on, as I've got plenty of material to work with, and even if the bike doesn't turn out "pretty," it can at least still be fun to ride!
BftD_ff3922_tokyo_drift_swing_bike_1.jpg

Back