TRADITIONAL Highway Star

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. I had the Klein out for a ride yesterday, it is fine one the street I am not taking it off road. I tried 2 different tire sizes, the 29er would not fit on the front and the 24 on the back made it look like a Harley with a moped wheel. So I am back to the 26’S. Life keeps getting in the way. The wife’s list should not trump fishing and bike building but somehow it dose. I hope to get more time this week and will try to post more often.

You two are the exact reason I always make sure there is nothing incriminating in the back ground of my posts.i know you to are zooming in scoping out my stash
Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

You two are the exact reason I always make sure there is nothing incriminating in the back ground of my posts.i know you to are zooming in scoping out my stash

You know what!!! I'm missing a fish or two!!!

Its time for a 'MTV cribs' style stash video :21:

Back