TRADITIONAL Quasi-Motobike : "Tanks, for the memories"...pg 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Know who else sounded like Casey?
Shaggy_Rogers_in_The_Scooby_Doo_Show.jpg

Zoinks!

That was a great video, thanks for recommending the channel. I'm going to be checking out more, there's definitely projects I want to do that require patina. :cool2:

Or just faux finish the kraft paper tank and leave it.

Instant decoy tank!

1.-carrying-a-dummy-tank-ed.jpg
When I suggested to faux finish the kraft paper, I never imagined that you would take it seriously. Just don't leave it out in the rain for very long! :p

Great job!

When I suggested to faux finish the kraft paper, I never imagined that you would take it seriously. Just don't leave it out in the rain for very long! :p

Great job!

Yeah, hopefully the sealer and fauxtina have locked in the freshness. Our humidity would probably make it wilt. :D
Looking awesome OJ!!!

All I can say is, you guys must really be dedicated riders to be out riding vintage rat rod bikes in the rain! I mean, I raced in the rain on slick trails over mud, rocks, tree roots taking my life in my hands. But that was expected. These days, if it's raining outside, my bikes and I are safely in the dry confines of the BACK40. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Water’s not gonna hurt that thing. I got a little spot of that foam on a pair of shorts way back when. Hundreds of washes and several years later it was still there. 😅

Back